Sign Up Now. Jeans Day can be done at anytime with any company to help families living with autism.
• Autism has risen rapidly, from 1 in 10,000 in 1970, to 1 in 250 in 2001, to 1 in 68 today.
• More children are diagnosed with autism each year than with AIDS, diabetes & cancer combined.
• Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the United States.
• Boys are four times more likely than girls to have autism.
• While the cause of autism remains unclear, current studies show genetics and environment both play a role in the autism prevalence increase.
• Currently, there is no medical detection or cure for autism. Early intervention is the key to overcoming autism. Thousands of children have shown significant improvement resulting from early diagnosis and use of effective interventions.